You can sign up for this challenge at That Artsy Reader Girl
- To introduce readers to this year’s wonderful group of debut authors.
- To challenge readers to read 12 or more middle grade, young adult, and new adult debuts this year.
- You must post your thoughts on each debut book you read in order for it to count towards the challenge. You can post anywhere: your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, etc.
- You can join the challenge whenever you want.
- The debuts must have a publishing date in 2015 and must have been read between January 1, 2015 and January 31, 2016 (this extra month allows readers adequate time to read December debuts) in order to count.
- Each review gives you an entry into the monthly prize pack drawings. Make sure you post the links to my monthly link-ups. I always post these link-ups on the first day of the month, without fail.
- This challenge is open internationally, as are the monthly prize packs.
- I don’t care what language you write your reviews in, I just need to know which book you have reviewed so I can verify your entry. When you post your link, please include the title in English.
Which Books Count:
- The book must be classified as a middle grade, young adult, or new adult title.
- The book must be the author’s MG/YA/NA 2015 debut. (If the author has published adult fiction before, but this is their first MG/YA/NA book EVER it still counts.)
- Self-published books do not count, so if the author has self-published a MG/YA/NA book before and this is their first book published by a traditional publisher it counts toward the challenge.
- ARCs are fine, but only if you read them the year they are published. For example, if it’s 2015 but you read and reviewed an ARC of debut coming out in 2016, it does not count for 2015’s challenge (because the challenge is for 2015 debuts) and it will not count for 2016’s challenge (because you must read a 2016 debut in 2016 for it to count). This way participants who do not have access to ARCs are not at a disadvantage.