Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cover Vs Cover

This week's cover comparison is: Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohen and David Levithan




                    Australian Cover                                             USA Cover

I actually like both covers this time but if I had to choose one, I would choose the US cover. I love the feel of it. It makes me think of Christmas, which is great since all the action of the book happens during Christmas.
The Australian cover is great as well and that's almost exactly how I pictured Dash and Lily!

What about you? Which cover do you prefer and why?

pollcode.com free polls
Which cover do you prefer?
Australian Cover USA Cover   

1 comment:

  1. Ooh defnitely the US cover. It's much more atmospheric and I think it tells more of the story. I'd rather not have pictures of the characters on the front of the book as I'd rather picture them in my own mind, not have them drawn for me ...

    ReplyDelete