Friday, May 24, 2013

Interview with Jill Sanders

Interview with Jill Sanders




1 - Have you always wanted to be a writer? If not, what inspired you to write?

I started wanting to write young adult or romance books when I was a teenager. I actually wrote a “novel” with my twin sister and best friend. Then, in High School I had a few teachers that encouraged me to write descriptive stories. I fell in love.


2 - Can you describe your books in 10 or less words?

Contemporary Romance - Soft, sexy without overdoing it...


3 - What do you enjoy the most about the process of writing a book?

I enjoy telling stories. I have thousands of them in my head and releasing them is like taking a large breathe of air.


4 - Do you have a favorite author and book?

I'm a speed reader and love a lot of different type of authors. I think anything and everything I've ever read has influenced me at one point. But, if I had to choose one, it would be Nora Roberts.  


5 - Is there something else you would like the readers to know about you?

My third book, Returning Pride will be released on July 1, 2013.  For more information visit http://www.prideseries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment