How many of you have started a series, loved it and for some reason never continued? Who here is sick and tired of getting the judgey face because you haven’t read “that” series yet? How often have you said “I really want to read that series!” only to not even glance at it in the bookstore? By a show of hands how many of you have added an entire series to your Goodreads TBR shelf more than 3 months ago and STILL haven’t started yet?! The 2014 Series Challenge is your chance to take all those empty promises and make them real. This is a challenge for YOU, so you’ll set your pace and decide what you will read but I do have a few guidelines:
- You have to FINISH the series
- If the series isn’t complete yet, or will not be completed before December 1st, 2014 read up to the most recent book in said series.
- Novellas count, but are optional.
- HAVE fun
- If you decide to break up with a series after book one, it does not count!
- You do not have to START the series in 2014, you just have to FINISH it in 2014
- Series that you started prior to 2014 are fine as long as you FINISH the series in 2014
- The series has to have at least 2 books out prior to December 1st, 2014
- Proof that you finished the book is required. It could be a full review, a mini review, or a rating with a few lines.
- DNF’s do not count. PERIOD.
I'll try to read and complete at least 5 series.