Sign up here.
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 (books read prior to 1/1/2015 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2015. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read as many novels that feature men in uniform as you’d like. It can be a policeman, firefighter, paramedic, doctor, veterinarian, mechanic, military, etc. – as long as the leading man wears some sort of uniform, it counts. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down. Remember, the idea is to challenge yourself.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Books can be any genre (contemporary romance, m/m romance, fiction, non-fiction, mystery/thriller, etc.).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join the challenge, grab the 2015 Men in Uniform Reading Challenge button below and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2015 Men in Uniform Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
- Sergeant: read 1–5 men in uniform novels
- Lieutenant: read 6–10 men in uniform novels
- Captain: read 11–15 men in uniform novels
- Chief: read 16+ men in uniform novel
I signed up for level Sargeant.