Have you ever wondered what an author listens to when writing a book or a series?
Here's the music that inspired Katie McGarry while she wrote Pushing The Limits. You can find the original post at Offcial Website.
Pushing The Limits Playlist
- Down by Jay Sean
- Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
- Push by Matchbox Twenty
- Changes by 2Pac & Talent
- Undone (The sweater song) by Weezer
- Hey Soul Sister by Train
- Paint by Roxette
- Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough by Patty Smyth & Don Henley
- Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
- The End of the Innocence by Don Henley & Bruce Hornsby
- Crash Into Me by The Dave Matthews Band
- Free by Zac Brown Band
So, what do you think? Personally, I'm a fan of Matchbox Twenty and Kings of Leon so I really like this playlist.