Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cover Vs Cover

So, last week people chose the German cover of The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson as their favorite.
This week's cover comparison is: Looking For Alaska by John Green

                             German Cover                                    New Zealand Cover


                             Portuguese Cover                                      UK Cover


                               US Hardcover                                   US Paperback

I have the UK cover of this books so I guess that's why I'll choose it as my favorite. I do like the US Paperback cover as well, though. It's very pretty. 
Which cover would you choose as your favorite?

pollcode.com free polls
Which cover do you prefer?
German Cover New Zealand Cover Portuguese Cover UK Cover US Hardcover US Paperback   

6 comments:

  1. I still like the US hardcover the best. There's something about smoke that is mesmerizing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without having read the book or knowing what it's about, I love the New Zealand cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...the NZ cover is the prettiest, but I like the UK one. It seems fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The US paperback is definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Portuguese cover. The title font and the piercing look of the one eye - it captured my attention the most.

    ReplyDelete