Saturday, March 12, 2011

On My Wishlist (05)


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. 
Theia Alderson has always led a sheltered life in the small California town of Serendipity Falls. But when a devastatingly handsome boy appears in the halls of her school, Theia knows she's seen Haden before- not around town, but in her dreams.

As the Haden of both the night and the day beckons her closer one moment and pushes her away the next, the only thing Theia knows for sure is that the incredible pull she feels towards him is stronger than her fear.
le t
And when she discovers what Haden truly is, Theia's not sure if she wants to resist him, even if the cost is her soul.

--
Sounds interesting, doesn't it? For some reason this book has captured my attention and I can't wait to actually be able to read it.

7 comments:

  1. This one is in my wishlist too .. I've read a couple of reviews and they were all very positive !! I love this cover and I think I'm going to love Haden .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books like these. Definitely going on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower (: This is on my wishlist too I love the cover which first caught my eye and then the story sounds exciting.
    My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I want to read this book, too!! Thankfully it just came out so I can pick it up sometime soon!

    Feel free to check out what's on my wishlist this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another new follower. :)

    Very cool pick. I really want to read this one at some point soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here are ten more wishes. I add books to my list faster than I can either read them or blog about them!

    ReplyDelete