So, it's time for another montthly favorites post!
October Monthly Favorites:
During October I've read:
- Favorite Book Title - Silence
- Favorite Book Cover - Silence (Hush Hush 03) by Bcca FitzPatrick
- Most Embarassing Book Cover - None of the books I've read in October had a really embarassing cover. :)
- Book You Can’t Believe You Waited So Long to Read - Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis
- Favorite Reading Experience -Sophie & Carter by Chelsea Fine and Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis
- Book with the best Food - Too Hot To Touch by Louisa Edwards. There are recipes in the end. :)
- Best Male Character - I can't choose just one this month: Dell from Animal Attraction; Alex from Hunting Lila, Carter from Sophie and Carter and Patch from Silence. :)
- Best Female Character - Jade from Animal Attraction and Lila from Hunting Lila
- Best Couple - Jade and Dell from Animal Attraction; Alex and Lila from Hunting Lila and Cam and Katie from Instant Attraction.
- Best Love Triangle -No love triangles this month!
- Favorite Crush -Three crushes this month: Dell from Animal Attraction; Alex from Hunting Lila and Patch from Silence. :)
- Best Plot Twist - Hunting Lila by Sarah Alserson. Very interesting things happen in this book and some of them are unexpected!
- Best Ending -Hmm... All the books above had an interesting ending. I can't choose one.
- Steamiest Scene -Animal Atrraction by Jill Shalvis has some very nice and steamy scenes. :)
- Best Swoon-Worthy Moment - I can't choose just one! All books have swoon-worthy moments!
- Most Heartbreaking/ Tear Jerker Scene - Carter having to deal with his mother and her problems.
- Most Hilarious Scene - Cam coming home to find someone he didn't put there in his bed! (Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis)
- Best Opening Line - "Come on, baby,” he murmured. “Give it up for me. You know you want to.” - Dell in Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis
- Most Memorable Quote - "Just because something isn't practical doesn't mean it's not worth creating. Sometimes beauty and real-life magic are enough.” - Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Best Comeback - " "It's called a shower...," I began automatically, then trailed off. My memory snagged, taken aback by a compelling and forceful sense of undue familiarity. "Soap, shampoo, hot water," I added, almost as an afterthought.
"Naked. I know the drill," Jev said, something unreadable passing over his eyes.” - Silence by Becca FitzPatrick
- Series that I’m loving - Hush Hush by Becca FitzPatrick
- Would Make the Best Movie – Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
So, what do you think? Which were the best books you've read during September?