2012 Erotic Reading Challenge
You can sign up HERE.
Any reviews of books read for this challenge will have a 18 + warning!
~*~*~*~*~ The Fine Print FAQ's: ~*~*~*~*~
- What genres of books count towards the challenge?
- This year we're upping the erotic factor, so we will accept BDSM, kink, or taboo reading titles. We should also point out that it doesn't matter what "heat" level you wish to read. From light BDSM romance to dark literary kink, as long as it falls somewhere within the sub-genres of the challenge, we're happy! :D <-- See, happy face!
- The books can be from any sub genre (paranormal, contemporary, historical, etc.) as long as they are also BDSM/kinky/taboo.
- What "lengths" of books will you accept?
- Novella, short story, and novel length.
- Does it matter what format the books come in?
- No! Ebook or print is fine with us.
- Do I have to come back to the Challenge page and list each book individually as I read them?
- Absolutely not!! In fact, it may be easier if you make a list (or maybe even groups of ten to keep in line with the levels) then leave your completed reads in a comment on the Challenge page. And, no, there is no set date when you should leave a list during the year. Go at your own pace.
- Can the books I read cross-over with other reading challenges?
- Absolutely!! There's too many books and not enough reading hours in the day people!! We feel your pain.
- Can I read any books I want or do they need to be titles that you've featured on your blog?
- They can be any books your heart goes pitter-patter over while perusing the bookstore! In fact, we looove to find new authors and titles, so we would never expect you to read just what we have!
- Ack!! The year's not even over and I've already read over 50 books! Will you "up" the challenge levels??
- Fabulous question you read-aholic you! We are currently playing around with the idea of creating a separate reading challenge for those book sluts like yourself! :D We'll let you know if we decide to go through with it or not. Just keep reading and keeping a list in the meantime.
- Again, do I have to have a blog or website to participate?
- NO!!! Mr. Linky is here for those of challenge participants who DO have a blog and want to link to it. However, if you don't have a blog, just leave your name and email addy in a comment area so we know you're on board!!!
- I have a question, where I can I reach you?
- theforbiddenbookshelf (at) gmail (dot) com
01. Pleasure's Edge - Eve Berlin
02. Dare to Surrender - Lilli Feist
03. Their Virgin's Secret - Shayla Black