Thursday, March 19, 2015

Review - More Than Him (More Than 03) by Jay McLean

Title: More Than Him (More Than 03) by Jay McLean
Publisher: 
Publication Date: January 27th, 2014
Paperback/Hardcover: 264
Genre: New Adult Romance
Find it atGoodreads  / Bookdepository



Summary:  
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson

We live in a world of darkness and shadows,
where monsters hide and aim to ruin.
And they did.
They ruined us and turned our dreams into nightmares.
But now we're back.
And we're fighting.
Not just for us, or for each other, but for our light.

Review:   
I read this book right after I finished More Than Her and I’m glad because, this way, I didn’t feel like Logan and Amanda’s story was interrupted.
I’ve become a big fan of this series and these characters so I was happy to be able to read more about Logan.
More Than Him basically picks up where More than Her finished. Things are not easy for Logan and Amanda. Bad decisions and the past stand between them. Will they be able to overcome all their problems and be together or will they just give up?
Since the beginning of More Than This Logan was one of my favorite characters so I’m actually glad we got two books about him. His funny, cocky and laid back but he also happens to be very intelligent, caring and protective. We get to see another side of him in this book and I enjoyed reading about how he can be both strong and vulnerable almost at the same time. 
Amanda is a good character as well. I think she’s a perfect balance to Logan and their relationship is very interesting and complex.
The rest of the gang make a few appearances during the book, which is always fun.
Plotwise, I found this book to be very interesting.  It is full of sweet and dramatic moments and the reader never truly knows what will happen between Logan and Amanda next.
All in all, More Than Him is a very interesting and well-written book. It is full of ups and downs and the character development is great.
I already started reading the next book in the series and I can tell it’s very good so far.
If you are a fan of New Adult Romance, this series is for you! 

Rating: Worth Your Time (4 Stars)

1 comment: