Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I Recently Added To My To-Be-Read-List


For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!

Top Ten Books I Recently Added To My To-Be-Read-List

  1. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab: this book seems so good I definitely need to read it as soon as I can!

  2. A Court of Thornes and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: I really like the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas and think this one will be just as good.

  3. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: The plot of this book is amazing and I can't wait to finally read it.  

  4. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows: Another author I really like and hope to read more from. 

  5. I Was Here by Gayle Forman: I always enjoy a good New Adult novel and this seems like it fits the discription. 

  6. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand: I really like Cynthia Hand and her Unearthly series. This new book seems very interesting and I definitely want to read it. 

  7. Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith: I have read a few books by Jennifer E. Smith and enjoyed all of them so all of her books automatically go to my to-be-read list. 

  8. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen: I'm looking forward to this book. Sarah Dessen is always a good choice for a young adult or new adult romance.  

  9. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins: The plot for this book seems very interesting and different, doesn't it? 

  10. Fall With Me by J. Lynn: I'm a fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout and have enjoyed all her book so far. I'm sure I'l enjoy this one as well. 


Check out the other blogs participating in the feature 
here.

What about you? Which books are on your to-be-read list? 

4 comments:

  1. THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN is a great thriller. It kept me reading -- and guessing! Most of your other picks are on my TBR list already. I just need to find the time to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about Red Queen and Girl on the Train! They would both be on my list, but I'm weird and only listed books I already own! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the Red Queen out of the library right now, but I have yet to start it. I'm hoping it will live up to its lovely cover.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those authors, I am currently reading I Was Here and I like it so far. :)

    ReplyDelete