Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like Book Series


For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!

Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like Book Series

  1. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: this series is composed of 7 wonderful books full of adventure, friendship and much more. This is definitely a must read.

  2. Hercule Poirot series by Agatha Christie: I’m not completely sure this can be considered a series but I absolutely love every single Hercule Poirot story. These stories are a must read for fans of mystery.

  3. A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin: I can’t help but to love this series. As a reader, I’ve been (impatiently) waiting for the next book. This is an epic fantasy full of mystery, action and complicated relationships.

  4. The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater: this series is so different and so well-written I couldn’t help but be fascinated by it. I can’t wait for the next book to be published.

  5. Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: there are five books in this series and I enjoyed all of them. Aliens, romance and twists and turns. What could be better than this

  6.  Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas: I have really enjoyed this series so far and love the whole setting of it. There are 6 books in the series and I’m a little behind on my reading but I would definitely recommend these books to fantasy and young adult lovers.

  7. Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis: every now and then I enjoy reading a good contemporary romance and Jill Shalvis definitely knows how to write them. A quirky town, good characters and sizzling chemistries are what make this series so good.

  8. His Fair Assassin series by Robin LaFevers: this is another different and very interesting series perfect for fans of fantasy.

  9. The Lord of the Rings series by J. R. R. Tolkien: this series definitely had to be on the list. I love the books and I love the movies. Epic is the word to describe it.

  10. Divergent series by Veronica Roth: I was really disappointed in the last book but, up until that point, I was a big fan of the series. I believe it’s still a must-read for dystopian fans.  


Check out the other blogs participating in the feature 
here.

What about you? Let me know about your favorite book series. 

11 comments:

  1. I am the oddest series reader; I'm satisfied if I read book one and stop. I did make it through LOTR and HG, but not Divergent or Song of Ice. Crazy, I know.

    Here's my TTT: Good Books for Old Broads (Like Me)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm... My favorite series? That's a good question. I'm actually not sure of the answer. There's a lot to choose from. :) Nice job with your list. Aidyl @ Noveltea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to Harry Potter! I've only read a few of these, but there are a few I want to read too! Great list! :D

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the character of Hercule Poirot!! I also like the His Fair Assassin Trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man - As a lover of series, this is my ultimate fantasy :D Thanks so much for the great list compiled of series! I'll check each of these out (I've already read Harry Potter series -recently-, but the others are all up for grabs!)
    My TTT(http://thebooknooks.weebly.com/ashs-alcove/top-ten-tuesday-books-for-people-who-like-dystopianapocalypticpost-apocalyptic)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am reading book #3 in the Raven Series now. So far book #1 was the best for me. I have so many incomplete series now. LOL!
    Great list.

    My TTT: http://littlepocketbooks.blogspot.com/2015/03/10-books-for-readers-who-would-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. My lists were my favorite series too! HP and Divergent are two of my faves!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this list! I'm with you... I am so impatient for the next GRRM book! And I love Lux and Throne of Glass and LOTR and Divergent and HP is my first love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love book series although it gets me antsy when I can't get my hands on the next book of the series haha. That being said, I think trilogies would be a good number to end off a series and producing more books after that tends to make the stories draggy. What d'you think? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love book series although it gets me antsy when I can't get my hands on the next book of the series haha. That being said, I think trilogies would be a good number to end off a series and producing more books after that tends to make the stories draggy. What d'you think? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all those series; I wish they would never end. :)

    ReplyDelete