Sunday, September 11, 2011

Amy Plum by Tamara

This post about Amy Plum was written by Tamara from Tamara's Book Ramblings


Amy Plum

Amy Plum is one more author which I've found out very recently, and has capivated me in that short period.
Amy's novel, Die For Me, made me want to visit (or live in) Paris even more than I wanted before. 
This novel was something very new to me, the theme of revenants and all that comes with them. But, it was very easy to get into the story once you get all the secrets out. Amy Plum writes magnificantly. Her characters are believable, real, loveable and fun. Especially the boys. ;)
I often found myself suck into the story and the Paris descriptions, and I'd blink and realize that I'm (unfortunately) not there. 
Also, Die For Me is a book that, no matter how many times I read it, it's still so good! And Amy Plum is an author from who I'd read any book she wrote, no matter what about.
Also, little something about Amy. She is such a nice author, cares about her readers and fans, and I already won a couple of swag things from her and they're all so awesome! 
Oh, I forgot to say that Die For Me cover is sooo beautiful and that it really gets the right picture and vibe of the novel. 

What else I want to say? Oh, yes, I cannot wait for Until I Die, sequel of Die For Me. Three reasons. 1: Amy just mesmerized me with DFM and I need to know what happens next.
2. Vincent *swoon* 
3. Jules and Ambrose *swoon*
So, overall, I really recommend that you check out Die For Me, and visit Amy's site and twitter. I didn't regret it, and neither will you! :)




Thank you, Tamara!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the cover for this book. However, after reading the novel, I think the original suits the book better. I do understand why it's changed though. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the book yet.I love the story, I love Paris and I think the book has the most beautiful cover this year.

    ReplyDelete