Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cover Smackdown - Kiss Results

Are you curious to know which covers won the Cover Smackdown - Kiss?

Here are the results. According to your votes, your five favorite covers with people kissing  are:
(Click on the image to go to goodreads)


5 - Kiss Me Kill Me by Lauren Henderson





I haven't read this book yet but it has a lovely cover, simple and very pretty and it seems to fit the story.






4 - Paradise by Jill S. Alexander





This is another book I haven't read yet but like the cover. I like the fact it is black and white. It works, I think.






3 - Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles




I'm glad this cover is on the list because I really like it. The cover only makes me want to read the book and find out if the relationship between the two characters is as intense as the cover suggests. :)






2 - One Day by David Nichols




A great cover for a great book. This definitely makes me want to see the movie as well! :)
I'm glad this cover for One Day is number two.






1 - Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles





This cover definitely deserves first place, doesn't it? I think it's beatiful and it couldn't make me want to read the book any more than it does. :)






So, what do you think? Do you agree with the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment