Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cover Smackdown - Legs and Feet Results

Hello! Hello
Are you curious to find out which covers won this cover smackdown?

According to your votes, your five favorite covers with focus on the legs and feet are:
(Click on the image to go to goodreads)

5 -  The Romeo and Juliet Code by Phoebe Stone





I really like this cover. It's really sweet and simple and it definitely makes me want to read the book.






4 - The Lost Saint by Bree Despain




Blue is my favorite color so this cover definitely catches my eye everytime I look at it. I think this is also a very beautiful cover.
I definitely have to read The Lost Saint!






3 - Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson




See, I knew nothing about this book before I saw the cover and I was immediately curios. Something about the girl's position made me want to know what is going on there!






2 - Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen



Such a cute cover, right? And it fits the book so well!
I really like this cover. Just as much as I like the book. :)







1 - The Dark Divine by Bree Despain




I can definitely see why this cover is number one.
I think this cover makes you curious about the book. Plus. I really like the purple color. :)








So, what do you think? Do you like the winners?

No comments:

Post a Comment