Saturday, November 2, 2013

Book Boyfriend of the Week: Mason from Price Of A Kiss by Linda Kage

This is a meme hosted by Reading and Things for bloggers to talk about their boyfriends and tease the readers with things they've said. Because every girl loves talking about her book boyfriend!

Want to participate?


All you have to do is:
1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that
3) Pick a quote from his book, it could be long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation, DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises)
5) Share it! And shout it out using the hashtag #ReadingandThings 
6) Grab the button and banner for your blog



My Book Boyfriend this week is: 


Mason from Price Of A Kiss by Linda Kage 
 

I don’t care what my cousin says; I am not the queen of impossible relationships. I mean, just because my last boyfriend tried to kill me and left a bit of a scar on my neck, then forced me to move across the country and legally change my name to Reese Randall to escape him, does not mean—

Oh, who am I kidding? For a freshman in college, I have to have the worst dating track record ever.

It’s no wonder love is the last thing on my mind when Mason Lowe enters my life. But the chemistry between us is like bam! Our connection defies logic. And he’s just so freaking hot. Being around him makes me feel more alive than I’ve ever felt before. I even like bickering with him. He could be my soul mate...except for one teeny tiny glitch.

He's a gigolo.

Boy, do I know how to pick them

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17833099-price-of-a-kiss?ac=1


Here are some of my favorite Mason quotes:


Isn't he great?




You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 14 days, 14 hrs, 9 min (11/16/2013 10:00 PM North America - Mountain Standard Time)

2 comments:

  1. I totally love Mason! Such a great choice.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm.... I would like to meet Mason!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Check out my Book Boyfriend!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete