Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cover Smackdown - Embrace Results

So, so you want to know which covers won the Cover Smackdown - Embrace?


Here are the results. According to your votes, your five favorite covers with people embracing are:
(Click on the image to go to goodreads)


5 - Water for Elephants by  Sara Gruen




I think this is a very pretty cover. I really like the circus feel. Plus, there's Robert Pattinson. :)







4 - You Against Me by Jenny Downham



  
I read this book a while back and really enjoyed it. It's a great story and I think the cover is pretty and fitting.






3 - Closer by Isabella Krugger





This book is new to me but judging for the cover it is probably intense. This is a nice cover, I think.






2 - Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles





I really like this cover so I'm glad it is on the list. I think it fits the story and makes you wonder and want to read the book.





1 - Winter's Shadow by M.J. Hearle





This is another book I didn't know before this. The cover is very interesting, though. It definitely caught my attention.






So, what do you think of this week's list? Do you agree with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment