Monday, November 14, 2011

Team Smackdown

Hello! Hello!

It's time for the second Team Smackdown! Are you ready?

This week's Smackdown is:

Team Dimitri vs Team Adrian (Vampire Academy)

The pictures posted below are representations of what I think Dimitri and Adrian look like. :)

Dimitri is being defended by Lisa @ The Garden of Books

Team Dimitri - Vampire Academy Series


Dimitri Belikov
Stats:
  •  24 year-old hot Siberian who is tall, dark and completely sexy.  He is a quiet man of few words, but the ones he speaks are of great importance 
  •  He is 6'7", has dreamy brown eyes, and shoulder length brown hair
  •  Well-respected Dhampir (half vampire) with super human strength who is often referred to as a  god because of his appearance and unparalleled battle skills
  • He is a guardian who works at St Vladimir's Academy where he personally trains Rose, our fierce heroine of the series

What’s not to love about Dimitri Belikov?  Not only is he incredibly good looking, but he can kick some serious ass.  Literally, he is one of the best guardians out there and doesn’t seem scared of anything.  He has a very relaxed demeanor and if he isn’t training Rose or fighting Strigoi, he is reading old Westerns.  How freaking adorable!   Not only is he a skillful and passionate fighter, but he also carries those traits to the bedroom too.  

Drooling yet?  If his description alone isn’t enough to make you swoon, I’ll let his words do the trick:

“Wait until next time,” he warned.  “I’ll do things that’ll make you lose control within seconds.”

"'Roza. I did want you. I still do. I wish we could be together... If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you.'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Adrian doesn't have an advocate so I'll post a few facts about him:


Team Adrian - Vampire Academy Series 

Name: Adrian Ivashkov
Status: Adrian is a royal Moroi and the Queen's great-nephew. He's a spirit user and, unfortunately, has to deal with the side effects of his powers. He dates Rose on and off for a while.
Age: 21
Height:About 6´1'
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
More info: Adrian has a reputation of being a ladies man and quite irresponsible. He can be really sweet and chilvarous, though. He's quick witted and loves to flirt but it's quite clear he really does care about Rose.
 

Quotes:

"Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me.“

Rose: "You've asked me out tons of times."
Adrian: "Not really. I've made inappropriate suggestions and frequently pushed for nudity. But I've never asked you out on a real date."

"Make me an offer." I said at last. "Write it up, and give me a point-by-point outline of why you're a good would-be suitor."
He started to laugh, then saw my face. "Seriously? That's like homework. There's a reason I'm not in college." I snapped my fingers.
"Get to it, Ivashkov. I want to see you put in a good day's work."
I expected a joke or a brush-off until later, but instead, he said. "Okay."
"Okay?"
"Yep. I'm going to go back to my room right now to start drafting my assignment."
 I stared incredulously as he reached for his coat. I had never seen Adrian move that fast when any kind of labor was involved."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now that you've read a little bit about each of the guys in today's Team Smackdown is time to vote for your favorite!  The Team that wins today will face another Team in a future round!

Which Team are you on?
Team Dimitri Team Adrian   
pollcode.com free polls 

I also have a little giveaway for you!

  • One winner will win a Bookmark from MauveMagpie . Here's an  example.




    1 comment: