Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

This week I'm reading: 

Lucky In Love - Jill Shalvis


“No Stephen,” she said. “I had to give him up. Last month’s reread of The Shining wrecked me.”
Amy nodded. “Emergency Dispatch tired of taking your ‘there’s a shadow outside my window’ calls?”
“Hey, that was one time.” Giving up squeezing the water out of her hair, Mallory ignored Amy’s knowing snicker. “And for your information, there really was a man outside my window.”
“Yeah. Seventy-year-old Mr. Wykowski, who’d gotten turned around on his walk around the block.”


“Are you coming onto me?”
“Well, technically, you’re on top of me,” she pointed out. “So I think that means that you’re coming onto me.”
With a groan, he pressed his forehead to hers and swore beneath his breath, and not the good kind of swear either. And though she should have seen this coming, she hadn’t.



What about you? What are you reading right now?

6 comments:

  1. I like your second teaser the best. Great selection you have.

    New Follower.

    Here is my Reading to Stay Alive
    Kelley Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-may-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great teasers, especially the second one. I giggled a bit haha. Here's my teaser: http://owl-read-it.blogspot.ca/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting teasers! I liked the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome teasers! This sounds fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete