Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cover Smackdown - Hearts Results

Are you curious to find out which covers won the first cover smackdown? I hope you are!

According to your votes, your five favorite covers with hearts are:
(Click on the image to go to goodreads)


5 - A Map of the Known World by Lisa Ann Sandell





This is a very pretty cover. It's simple but it draws your attention.
I'm glad this cover made the top 5. :)






4 - Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors





I like this cover as well. I like the cover and how the heart is pictured. I also really like the fact there's something written there in the heart. :)






3 - Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma




First of all, I love this book! It is extremely well written. The cover fits the story perfectly as well.
The cover immediately makes me think about forbidden love, which is what the book is all about. :)





2 - Tangled by Carolyn Mackler

 



This is a cute cover. I like the fact the two hearts are connected or, as the title suggests, tangled. :)






1 - Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

 


I'm very glad this cover is number one. I loved the book and I love its cover.
It is very fitting. The colors are great and the fact the heart is made out of sea glass makes the cover even more pretty. :)






So, what do you think? Do you like the chosen covers?
I'll be hosting a small giveaway related to this later today. There well also be a bigger feature giveaway when the whole feature is over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment