So, it's time for another montthly favorites post!
November Monthly Favorites:
During November I've read:
- Favorite Book Title - Remembrance
- Favorite Book Cover - It's a tie between The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin and Remembrance by Michelle Madow
- Most Embarassing Book Cover - None of the book covers are really embarassing. I'm not a fan of the Tantric Zoo cover, though.
- Book You Can’t Believe You Waited So Long to Read - Clarity by Kim Harrington
- Favorite Reading Experience - The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
- Book with the best Food -
- Best Male Character - I can't choose just one this month! Stone from Instant Gratification; Noah from The Unvbecoming of Mara Dyer; Drew from Remembrance and Beau from The Vincent Boys.
- Best Female Character - Clare from Clarity and Mara from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
- Best Couple - Stone and Emme from Instant Gratification; Drew and Lizzie from Remembrance and Mara and Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
- Best Love Triangle - Beau/Ashton/ Sawyer from The Vincent Boys
- Favorite Crush -Three crushes this month: Stone from Instant Gratification; Drew from Remembrance and Beau from The Vincent Boys.
- Best Plot Twist - Clarity by Kim Harrington. Find out about the reasons behind the crime.
- Best Ending - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I can't wait to find out what will happen in the next book because the cliffhanger at the end of Mara Dyer was amazing!
- Steamiest Scene - Instant Gratification by Jill Shalvis. :)
- Best Swoon-Worthy Moment - I can't choose just one! All books have swoon-worthy moments!
- Most Heartbreaking/ Tear Jerker Scene -
- Most Hilarious Scene - Stone being afraid of needles! (Instant Gratification) :D
- Best Opening Line - As the man I loved approached my office, the image of a deer being hit by a truck came to mind. I was the deer, metaphorically speaking, and Mark Rousseau was the pickup truck of doom. - Callie in All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins
- Most Memorable Quote - “Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real.”- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Best Comeback - “You could start a fire with the heat between you two."
"You're mistaking bitter animosity for heartfelt affection.” - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Series that I’m loving - Clarity by Kim Harrington; The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Would Make the Best Movie – Remembrance by Michelle Madown
So, what do you think? If you want, let me know which were your favaorite books of November: