Monday, December 5, 2011

Team Smackdown

Hello everyone!

It's time for the another Team Smackdown! Are you ready?

This week's Smackdown is:

Team Jace vs Team Simon (The Mortal Instruments Series)


Jace is being defended by Ajia

Team Jace - Mortal Instuments Series by Cassandra Clare 

Name: Jace Lightwood
Hair: blonde
Eyes: gold
height: 5'11
Age: 17
Species: nephilim


Personality: Charm, confidence and wit make up jace's personality. He comes across as arrogant and distant with his sarcastic comments but inside he is broken because of the love he never got. He never forms emotional attachments for more than a short period of time, if at all, because of the way Valentine, has taught him, that "to love is to destroy". The only people Jace has any feelings of love for before meeting Clary were the Lightwoods. To most people he may seem like a jerk, from the way he insults people but when he loves someone, he is dedicated and lets them see his true self. He is also one of the funniest guys ever, always having something witty to say!

Quotes:

There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.”

“Usually I'm remarkably good natured. Try me on a day that doesn't end in y.”

“Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'
Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."
"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.

“Out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw Jace shoot her a look of white rage - but when she glanced at him, he looked as he always did: easy, confident, slightly bored.
"In future, Clarissa," he said, "it might be wise to mention that you already have a man in your bed, to avoid such tedious situations."
"You invited him into bed?" Simon demanded, looking shaken.
"Ridiculous, isn't it?" said Jace. "We would never have all fit."
"I didn't invite him into bed," Clary snapped. "We were just kissing."
"Just kissing?" Jace's tone mocked her with its false hurt. "How swiftly you dismiss our love.”


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon doesn't have an advocate so I'll let you know a little bit more about him:

Team Simon - Mortal Instuments Series by Cassandra Clare

Name: Simon Lewis
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Age: 17
Species: Human/Vampire


Quotes:

"That's why when major badasses greet each other in movies, they don't say anything, they just nod. The nod means, 'I' am a badass, and I recognize that you, too, are a badass,' but they don't say anything because they're Wolverine and Magneto and it would mess up their vibe to explain" 

"I always thought that it was 'Good things come to those who do the wave'", said Simon. "No wonder I've been so confused all my life." 

“The thing about the Mirror is that no one knows where it is. In fact, no one knows what it is.”
"It’s a mirror,” Simon said. “You know – reflective, glass. I’m just assuming.” 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Now that you've read a little bit about each of the guys in today's Team Smackdown is time to vote for your favorite!  The Team that wins today will face another Team in a future round!

Which Team are you on?
Team Jace Team Simon   
pollcode.com free polls 


I also have a little giveaway for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment