Saturday, April 14, 2012

Recent and Future Releases

Click the images to be taken to The Book Depository and the titles to be taken to Goodreads. :)


April 1st:


          Above


April 3rd:


      Grave Mercy                    Pure                    Immortal City


April 10th:


       The Calling


April 17th:


     The Last Echo


April 24th:


 Masque of the Red          Unraveling           The Immortal Rules
            Death



  Breaking Beautiful              Storm                    The Selection

2 comments:

  1. I've already ordered a copy of Pure and I absolutely can't wait to receive it :) !! I also can't wait to read The Immortal Rules, The Selection and Grave Mercy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carla! You have won my weekly comments giveaway contest! You may pick a book from my bookshelf:

    http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/3022242-jenny?format=html&shelf=used-books-giveaways

    email me at juliababyjen@yahoo.com with what book you'd like and where to mail it to!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete