Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blog Award

 I have received a blog award from Jenni Elyse. Thank you! :)




Rules:
- Thank and link to the person who gave you the award 
- List a few things about you,
- Pass it on to other bloggers. 


Here are a few things about me:

  1. I'm a chocoholic! There I said it! Why does chocolarte have to be so damn good?
  2. Summer is probably my favorite season. I get to come home and enjoy the beach. :)
  3. My TBR pile is ridiculously huge right now!
  4. I have a hard time reading two books at the same time for some reason. :S
  5. I'm an animal lover. I have one dog, too many fish to count and about 10 birds. :)


I’m going to pass along the Blog on Fire award to the following blogs:
  1. The Story Queen
  2. Esther's Ever After
  3. Elisquared

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Awards are wonderful! It's nice to be validated by a peer! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Carla! :)

    (Don't worry, I'm a chocaholic too. At least I'm in good company!)

    ReplyDelete