Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cover Smackdown - Eyes Results

Hello! How are you all?
Are you curious to find out which covers won this cover smackdown?

According to your votes, your five favorite covers with focus on the eyes are:
(Click on the image to go to goodreads) 


5 - The Host by Stephenie Meyer




I haven't read this book yet but it seems interesting and the cover is definitely pretty. Plus, I think it fits the story. It's mysterious and intriguing.







4 - Tie between The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa and My Not-So-Still Life by Liz Gallagher




How great is this cover? Hello, Ash! :)
As you can tell, I really like this cover and I hope to start reading this book soon!




I really like this cover as well. The girl's eyes are pretty and the cover made me curious about the book.







3 - The Frenzy by Francesca Lia Block




Another pretty cover. I don't know much about this book but the cover is definitely able to draw attention.








2 - Extras by Scott Westerfeld





Of all the covers I've seen for this book, this one is definitely my favorite. I really, really like it! Great choice for the book. :)







1 - Tie between The Iron King by Julie Kagawa and Infinite Days by Rebecca Mezel





This is the German cover of The Iron King and it is, without a doubt, my favorite. I think it is appropriate for a book about fairies and it definitely makes me think about magical things.








I haven't read this book yet but every time I look at this cover, I want to. I want to find out what's the story behind this cover. Why is the girl crying?
I'll definitely have to read this book soon.






So, what do you guys think? Did you favorite cover make the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment