Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 
This week I m reading: (I've had a slow reading week so I'm still reading Crescendo but I'm sure I'll finish it soon.)

Crescendo by Becca FitzPatrick



"Staying the whole night?"
"If I have to stay the whole nightm shoot me now."
I spread my hands. "No gun, sorry."
His smile was bad-boy perfection. "That's all that's stopping you?"


"I hate this kind of food," I said feeling grease seep through the wax-paper-wrapped hot dog onto my hand. "It's unhealthy,"
"So's a relationship with Patch, but that didn't stop you."
I didn't respond."


 
What about you? What are you reading right now?

5 comments:

  1. I've had a slow reading week too. As I probably gushed last week...I love this series and Patch. This book drove me crazy and I cannot wait for Silence. Thanks for the teaser! :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I really loved Crescendo :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t think my TBR pile will recover from the teasers this week! So many amazing books, so little time. Hope you will stop by and comment on my Clockwork Prince teaser on http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete