Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cover Smackdown - Red Dress Results

Hello! How are you all? Another weekend, another cover smackdown
Are you curious to find out which covers won this cover smackdown?

According to your votes, your five favorite covers with gir:ls in red dresses are:
(Click on the image to go to goodreads)


5 - Unearthly by Cynthia Hand 




I like the two different covers I've seen of this book but this one is actually my favorite. I haven't read the book so I can't say if the cover is appropriate or not but it is really pretty.






4 - Fire by Kristin Cashore




Beautiful cover, isn't i?
Again, I haven't read this book yer but the cover definitely makes me want to!
  






3 - Forgiven by Janet Fox




Book covers similar to this one have been very popular lately, haven't they? I understand why, this is a pretty cover. :)







 2 - Die for Me by Amy Plum




I'm glad this cover is on the list. I like it and I liked the book as well. 
The cover fits in with the story, I think and it's always great when that happens, right? :)






1 - The Girl in the Stell Corset by Kady Cross




I understand why this cover is the first in the list. It is beautiful and it definitely makes me want to read the book.








So, what do you think? Do you agree with the list?
Watch out for a giveaway coming soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree - 3 of the covers I picked made this list, so of course I agree, hehe :o)

    ReplyDelete