So, I've seen this in another ( I can't remember which now, unfortunately) and thought it was a great idea to do a monthly feature on the best books I've read during the month.
For now on at the end of every month, I'll blog about the books I read during that month.
September Monthly Favorites:
During September I've read:
- Favorite Book Title - Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
- Favorite Book Cover - Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
- Most Embarassing Book Cover - None of the books I've read in September had an embarassing cover. :)
- Book You Can’t Believe You Waited So Long to Read - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Favorite Reading Experience - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - It took me a while to start reading this series but once I did I couldn't stop reading!
- Book with the best Food - None of the books I've read during Septmeber focused too much on the food.
- Best Male Character - Dimitri from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I really like Dimitri. He's deadly but he can also be incredibly sweet to Rose.
- Best Female Character - Rose from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I think Rose is a great character. She's impulsive but she grows more and more in each book of the series and I can't help admiring her for the sacrifices she does for those she loves.
- Best Couple - Delilah and Patrick from Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler. These two are just too cute and sweet together.
- Best Love Triangle - Dimitri/Rose/Adrian. I think this was an interesting love triangle. I really like Adrian as well but I think Rose belongs with Dimitri. :)
- Favorite Crush - Dimitri from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. :)
- Best Plot Twist - At the end of Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead when *something* happens to Dimitri. I don't want to give out spoilers! :P
- Best Ending - Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. This is related to the best plot twist. :)
- Steamiest Scene - Well, Wild, Wicked & Wanton by Jaci Burton is full of steamy scenes. I can't choose just one. This book is definitely for people over 18!!!
- Best Swoon-Worthy Moment - I can't choose just one! I love all the sweet moments between Rose and Dimitri as well as those between Delilah and Patrick. :)
- Most Heartbreaking/ Tear Jerker Scene - The moment Delilah unravels her family's secrets.
- Best Opening Line - "There's a big difference between death threats and love letters - even if the person writing the death threats still claims to actually love you. Of course, considering I once tries to kill someone I loved, maybe I had no right to judge." Rose in Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
- Most Memorable Quote - "If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you." Dimitri in Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Best Comeback - "I need you" said Lissa. "I hear that from women a lot." said Adrian." Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
So, what do you think? Which were the best books you've read during September?