Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Book Boyfriend


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader. It is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.


This week my book boyfriend is:


Prince Ash from The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa





Stats

Status: Ash is an winter fey and the Unseelie Prince. He's Meghan's love interrest.

Age: 17

Height:

Eyes: Silver

Hair: Black

More info: Ash is immortal and a very skilled fighter. He also happens to be quite temperamental.









"Its rider was tall and lean, garbed in silver and black. A dark cape fluttered from its shoulders. Through the rain, I caught the barest glimpse of a face: young, pale, strikingly handsome... staring right at me. My stomach lurched and I caught my breath."




"Hey, princess."
"Hey." I whispered, as Ash slipped his arms around my waist from behind, drawing me close. I could feel his glare aimed at Puck over my head, a silent protective gesture that spoke louder than any words. Mine. Back off."

"Touch her, and I'll freeze your testicles off and put them in a jar. Understand?"

"You are my heart, my life, my entire existence."

"My name is Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn, third son of the Unseelie Court... Let it be known - from this day forth, I vow to protect Meghan Chase, daughter of the Summer King, with my sword, my honor, and my life. Her desires are mine. Her wished are mine. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own existance be forfeit. This I swear, on my honor, my True Name, and my life. From this day on..." His voice went even softer, but I still heard it as though he whispered into my ear. "I am yours."

Model Adam Gregory


So, who do you imagibe as Ash?

6 comments:

  1. I'm gonna try to read this series by end of yeah. Ash sounds awesome! Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ash. I'm loving his soulfull eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ASH! I fell in love with him right after he told Meghan he'd kill her. What a sweetheart! LOL

    But I really do love him. And, Adam Gregory has the perfect eyes to play ASH! I really wish the Iron Fey movies would get made so Adam could star in all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I've seen a lot of ash and everyone always thinks that he should be adam gregory :) I will have to check him out!! I feel like I'm behind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series but I'm thinking I should add it to my wishlist! I've heard great things about Ash. Adam Gregory seems perfect for him from what I can tell - such a gorgeous face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Ash! I'm getting ready to start "The Iron Queen" so I can be ready for "The Iron Knight" on October 25th. Great casting!

    ReplyDelete