Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Book Boyfriend


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader. It is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.


This week my book boyfriend is:


Patch from Hush Hush Series by Becca FitzPatrick







Stats

Status: Patch is a fallen angel. He's very mysterious and he's Nora's love interest.

Height: 6,1'

Eyes: Black

Hair: Black

More info: Patch likes to wear black clothes. He always has a comeback ready and is great at creating sentences full of innuendo. :) His real name is Jev.




"His black eyes sliced into me, and the corners of his mouth tilted up. My heart fumbled a beat and in that pause, a feeling of gloomy darkness seemed to slide like a shadow over me. It vanished in and instant, but I was still staring at him. His smile wasn't friendly. It was a smile that spelled trouble. With a promise."

Nora: "You possess other people's... bodies." He accepted that statement with a nod. "Do you want to possess my body?"
Patch: "I want to do a lot of things with your body, but that's not one of them."

"You smell good, too." Patch said.
"It's called a shower." I was staring right ahead. When he didn't answer, I turned sideways. "Soap. Shampoo. Hot water."
"Naked. I know the drill."

"Hang on, did you just call me Angel?" I asked
"If I did?"
"I don't like it."
He grinned. "It stays, Angel."

Nora: "If you can't feel, why did you kiss me?"
Patch: "Because I feel it here, in my heart. I haven't lsot the ability to feel emotion."

Model Drew Doyon


So, what do you think? Who is your patch?

6 comments:

  1. OMG I love Patch! I couldn't even begin to look for a Patch in the mere mortals that inhabit our world, haha! I think you've picked the best one :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Patch is super fun because he's not afraid to irritate Nora. In fact, he likes it.

    Drew Doyon is a walking Adonis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my TBR tower, but I must dig it out soon. I've heard amazing things about Patch and I love all the quotes especially number 2. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of angel books, but I've heard so many good things about this series (and Patch) that I feel like I have to read it! Drew is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love Patch. Love him. Want him. Wishe he was real! I can't wait to see what the graphic novel looks like!

    ReplyDelete