Friday, July 20, 2012

What People Are Saying - NewSoul Series by Jodi Meadows



In case you haven't come across this series before, here's what a few  book bloggers and reviewers are saying about Jodi Meadows and her NewSoul Series.



Praise for Jodi Meadows's Writting:



"The writing is absolutely lovely. The dialogue is organic and flows well. All the characters have distinctive voices, making it easy to tell who is speaking when Ana was with a group of people."
      - Ace Taylor @ Goodreads



"I really loved the way in which the characters were written, they had such depth that I really cared about them. Towards the end of the book where the action kicked in, I stayed up late just to find out what happened - I couldn't bare the thought of something happening to my beloved characters "
      - Melissa @ Book Nerd Reviews



What bloggers and reviewers are saying about the books:


 
"Fantastic concept. Beautiful, mind boggling world. Gives me a new love of butterflies after reading. Strong characters. "


""This book blew me away with... a Masquerade Ball, reincarnation, slyph, dragons, music, souls, butterfly, slow burn romance, tension, laser pistols, massive library, war stories, dragon battles. Need I go on? I mean - Wow. I read this in a flurry of addiction. I just couldn't get enough of the world and it's goings-ons. Completely entrancing. 
   - Lindsey @  Strangemore



What about you? What do you think of the series?


No comments:

Post a Comment