2013 New Authors Reading Challenge:
You can sign up for this challenge here.
Here are the guidelines:
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013.
- Since this is an author challenge, there is no restriction on choosing your novels. They can definitely be from other challenges. However, the authors must be new to you and, preferably from novels. Anthologies are a great way to try someone new, but only a third of your new authors can be from anthologies.
- I want this to be an easy challenge, so you can pick to do either 15, 25 or 50 new authors. It all depends on how fast you read and how adventurous you want to be. If you reach your goal halfway through the year, don’t stop. Any new author you try can be added to Mr. Linky. We all want to know about your new experience.
- After reading your new author, write your review and then come back here and add your link to Mr. Linky. Make sure you include your name and the author, but adding the title is completely up to you.
- Bloggers or Non-Bloggers alike are welcome. You don’t have to have a site to participate. You can link up via Facebook, GoodReads or even Amazon if you’d like.
I choose to read 15 new authors.
01. Unearthly (Unearthly 01) - Cynthia Hand
02. Shatter Me (Shatter Me 01) - Tahereh Mafi
03. Wallbanger - Alice Clayton
04. The Collector (Dante Walker 01) - Victoria Scott
05. Breach (Breach 01) - K.I. Lynn