2013 Romance Reading Challenge:
1. The challenge runs from January 1st, 2013 through December 31st, 2013.
2. "Romance" isn't limited to steamy Harlequin novels. There is a huge selection of books in this category such as contemporary romance, historical romance, romantic suspense and paranormal romance to name a few. As long as the story has romantic love between the two main characters your selection will fit this challenge. The novels do not need to have a happy ending either, there can also be unrequited love.
3. Choose at least 5 novels to read. You can change your choices at any time. Crossovers between other challenges are fine.
All kinds of books count, ebooks and audiobooks too. Re-reads are fine, no ARC's or review copies. The books you read for the challenge should be books you choose as personal reads, not books that are review requests from authors or publicists.
If you are looking for suggested reading see Best Romance Novels Today or Romance Novels on Wiki or check out Amazon and Barnes and Noble. 4. Read your book selections at your own pace in 2012 then post the link to your review(s). You don't need to have a blog, posting your reviews on Goodreads and LibraryThing counts as well. If you do have a blog and are joining us, please consider linking back to this post either with text or with one of the buttons provided below to help spread the word.
01. A Lot Like Love (FBI/US Attorney 02) - Julie James
02. About That Night (FBI/US Attorney 03) - Julie James
03. Chasing Fire - Nora Roberts
04. Call Me Irresistible (Wynette Texas 06) - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
05. Ain't She Sweet - Susan Elizabeth Phillips