Title: Falling Stars
Author: Sadie Grubor
Release date: October 16th, 2013
Genre: Steamy Contemporary Romance
Tour: Irresistible Reads Book Tours
"The haunting pools of dark chocolate drew me in and made my skin crackle. She was beautiful, breathtakingly so. before this moment, I don't think I truly realized just how beautiful she is. A new ache formed in my chest."
Christopher Mason, front man of the band The Forgotten. He's hot, he's famous and everything a famous rock star can be. But despite his fame and bad boy look, inside he battles demons. Demons so powerful they may destroy him. All hope seems lost. Slowly, his star is falling.
Mia Ryder, lead vocalist of the band Hushed Mentality, enters his life. Energetic, fun, and laidback, Mia is just about everything Christopher isn't. And he definitely doesn't want her on his tour.
But one night changes everything. For the first time in his life, Christopher Mason becomes sure of one thing, and it's the one thing he's tried so hard to push away.
1 - Have you always wanted to be a writer?
- Honestly, no. I have written poetry, short stories, children's stories, and written almost every day of my life in a diary/journal. But the desire to write a full length book and release it out to the world didn't come until a few years ago. I started writing fanfiction, then moved to an online writing community for original work, and finally I took my chances on trying to get one of my books published. So, while I' always written and had a need to get my ideas out of my head and on paper, the desire to release the writer inside grew over time.
2 - What inspired you to write Falling Stars?
- It started with the idea of a famous lead singer of a major rock band. His character kind of developed on its own. With copious amounts of rock music, courtesy of iTunes, Christopher Mason emerged. A gorgeous, hot, dirty, arrogant, moody rock star with a past that tortures and haunts him every night. From there, Falling Stars developed into the book it is today.
3 - Was there any song you listened to repeatedly while writing Falling Stars?
- There's actually a whole playlist for Falling Stars
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPC2Fp7IT7o&feature=share&list=PLtRSDu49KQabS42FqghtEdXv1h_JnHQmc). And while I cannot pick just one of the songs, I can tell you that the following were listened to more than any other - Broken by Seether (ft Amy Lee), I'm a Monster by Ours, and Hate Me by Blue October.
4 - Do you have a favorite author?
- What?! This is like Sophie's Choice, but I can't choose just one. How about I list a couple of my go-to authors? Romance: Kristen Ashley & R.L. Mathewson. Thriller/Horror: Steven King & Richard Laymon. SciFi Romance: Evangeline Anderson & Laurann Dohner.
5 - What's next for you?
- Next in my books to come is the second full novel in the Falling Stars Series: Hidden in the Stars (H.I.T.S.). Also coming is a standalone Steamy Romance titled: Vegas Follows You Home.
6 - Is there anything else you would like your readers to know?
- I'm excited to share that I will be attending the Cleveland Author Event 4-26-2014 & the Frederick Book Festival 6-27 to 28, 2014. And I'm looking forward to meeting some amazing people in person. I'd also like to thank everyone who has read Falling Stars, as well as those who have stopped by and visited today. You are all amazingness!
About the Author:
I'm a self-professed foul mouthed, book nerd who seeks world domination with her sinister side kick, evil minions, fatal depth dwelling felines, hell hound, and fanged lagoon creature.
Oh-Kay, so in reality...I'm a foul mouthed, wife, book nerd, mother of two children, two cats who refuse to leave our basement, a fluffy white ankle biter named Puff, and a carnival goldfish who has survived for two years. We are still seeking world domination - No Seriously, we are.
Official Website: http://www.sadiegrubor.com