Sunday, March 25, 2012

Interview with Abbi Glines



Abbi Glines was kind enough to answer a few of my questions.
Dank, the character from Existence, also accepted to be interviewed! I'll post the interview with him tomorrow. For now check out Abbi's answers to a few of my questions:




1 – What inspired you to write Existence?
AG: I normally write contemporary romances but I’d always wanted to try my hand at a paranormal romance. After thinking over it for a few weeks and deciding against most ideas because I felt as if they’d been done too many times already, the idea of personifying death just came to me.

2 – If you could write Existence all over again, would you change anything?
AG: Hmmm... probably not. When it was first released I probably would have said the name Dank but I’ve changed my mind on that. His name is Dank for a reason =)

3 – Which of your characters did you enjoy writing about the most? Which one was the hardest to write? 
AG: In the Existence Trilogy- I enjoy writing Gee the most. And Dank is the hardest to write. In all my other books I enjoy writing Cage York (from Because of Low and his upcoming book While It Lasts). The hardest character from my other books would have to be Ashton Grey (from The Vincent Boys). Writing about a girl in love with two boys isn’t easy.

4 – Can you let us know 3 facts about yourself?
1. I’m obsessed with Disney World. Literally. We go there every year at least once.
2. I’m loud and I say what I am thinking. This is a very bad habit.
3. I talk out loud to my characters while writing... and yes they talk back ;) 


Thank you, Abbi!

You can find Abbi Glines at:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome interview! I loved Existence and have really been wanting to read her other books :)

    ReplyDelete