Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Book Boyfriend


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader. It is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.


This week my book boyfriend is:

Tristan from Anew by Chelsea Fine
 
Stats

Status: Tristan is Gabriel's twin brother and Scarlet's love interes.

Age: 

Height: Tall

Eyes: Supernatural Green

Hair: Dark

More info:  Tristan is very conflited. He has his feelings for Scalet and a curse to deal with, after all!







"She was frozen in place, drawing in one long breath like she was breathing for the first time. When her eyes locked on his, her violent heart nearly stopped.
The eyes staring back at her weren’t brown like Gabriel’s. They were bright green."



Gabriel:  “All these arrows are sharp—and have blood on them.” 
Tristan: “Yes, well, I left my cotton candy arrows at home next to my teddy bear.”

“Calm down, Braveheart." Gabriel searched through the weapons. "I'm trying to find something not quite as fatal as...a scythe? Really?"
Gabriel held the wicked half-moon blade up and looked at Tristan. "What are you, the Grim Reaper?"
"Yes. Yes, Gabriel. I'm the Grim Reaper. You caught me. I drive around in my car full of weapons collecting souls.

“Tristan was silent for a few moments, looking at the leaves before them. "Life isnt about the past and the future. Its about today." He paused. "Its about five minutes from now and two seconds ago. Its moments, you know? Not years. Years arent what define us."



Isn't he just great? 
How's your book boyfriend this week?

6 comments:

  1. hahaha he is the funniest guy ever :D I like him!! Awesome pick! Should definitely pick this book up! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always makes me happy when I find out that guys that hot have a duplicate walking around. LOL And these brothers sound like they have some really fun brotherly banter. That makes me want to get to know them better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tristan. gabriel...meh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New book for me to check out! Those pictures are to die for! Great quotes too.


    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-book-boyfriend-30-malkom-slaine.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about this book! And twins! Two yummies! LOL
    “Yes, well, I left my cotton candy arrows at home next to my teddy bear.” haha great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I LOVE your pick! I haven't read this one yet, but I definitely am now - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-book-boyfriend-2-seth-apollyon.html

    ReplyDelete