Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Book Boyfriend


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader. It is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.


This week my book boyfriend is:

Dank Walker from Existence by Abbi Glines
 
Stats

Status: Dank Walker is the lead singer for Cold Souls and Pagan's love interest. Oh, and he's also death!

Age: 

Height: Tall

Eyes:Intense Blue

Hair: Black

More info:  Dank is definitely the epitome of bad boys because, let's face it, you can't get any more darker and intense than death!







"I noticed his crooked grin produced a single dimple. The dimple didn’t seem to fit with his cold, arrogant demeanor. As much as his presence annoyed me, I couldn’t help but admit this soul could only be labeled as ridiculously gorgeous."



“Um, I'm going shopping for a dress for the Homecoming Dance with Miranda,Wyatt and Leif."
Dank chuckled."So,Leif's wearing a dress?”

“You tempt me.I can't be tempted.I'm not made to be tempted,but you,Pagan Moore,you tempt me.From the moment i came for you i was drawn in.Everything about you.."One of his hands left my waist and moved up to gently caress my arm."You make me crazy with need.With want.I didn't understand it at first.But now i know.It's your soul calling to me.Souls mean nothing to me.They aren't supposed to.But yours has become my obsession.”

“I get to keep you,” he said, staring at me with an  intensity that made me shiver.
“Keep me?” I asked, reaching up to kiss his chin and trail  kisses down his perfect neck.
“Not here. I can’t take much more, Pagan. I’m only so  strong,” he said in a husky voice as he pulled me against his  chest. “You’re mine now."

Model Mat Gordon


So, what do you think of Dank? Isn't he great?
Oh, and if you want to heard one of the songs Dank sings to Pagan you can can do it at Abbi Glines Website.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard about Existence before. It sounds like my kind of book :) Dank being Death and all.
    Love his pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love Dank. Actually, Predestined is my My WoW pick this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! We are both in love with Death this week, huh?! Love that.

    The reason why I love doing MBB so much is because it introduces me to new guys that are really swoony, like Dank. He is very tempting! Great choice of model too. I've got to bookmark that name. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read Abbi's books. I love the one you chose as Dank. Oh yes... really like it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to do Dank next week!!!! YAY!!! I must say that Matt Gordon is PERFECT as Dank! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! I have this book on my kindle but I haven't read it. Dank sounds amazing. Can't wait to read this book. (:

    ReplyDelete