Friday, August 10, 2012

What People Are Saying - Born In Series by Nora Roberts

 
In case you haven't come across this series before, here's what a few  book bloggers and reviewers are saying about Michelle Madow and her book series.


Praise for Michelle Madow:



"I definitely enjoyed Michelle Madow’s writing style and I’m positive that she has a bright future ahead of her as a YA author. I would absolutely read more of her books."
      -Ashley @ Book Labyrinth










Praise for the Transcend Time Series:




"This novel, I'm happy to say, lived up to my expectations. It is a story new to me, I've never read a novel with a theme like this, but it never disappointed. I mean, the story flew well, the characters were interesting, I liked how the author payed attention to the small details like names"
      -Tamara @ Goodreads










"As always, Michelle Madow weaves a captivating tale of love and betrayal that entrances the reader from the very first page. Her stories have a way of sucking you in, so that you find yourself thinking about them long after you’ve finished reading. The Transcend Time series is perfect for lovers of drama, reincarnation, and everlasting love."
      -Tiffany @ For Those About to Read




No comments:

Post a Comment