Thursday, August 23, 2012

What People Are Saying - The Cahill Witch Chronicles by Jessica Spotswood


In case you haven't come across this series before, here's what a few  book bloggers and reviewers are saying about Jessica Spotswood and her books.


Praise for Jessica Spotswood and Born Wicked




"I think Spotswood's writing is very fluid and sophisticated; it also has a kind of lyrical quality to it that I thought was lovely."
      -Michelle @ Fabbity Fab Book Reviews








""The best part of the book had to be the characters. All of them. They were so three dimensional and rounded that I understood everyone's motives. Cate's sisters were amazing, especially Tess! The three witches are like Charmed meets Little Women. For that reason alone, I would recommend this book"
      -Krista @ Nawanda Files



"I found Born Wicked to be a unique read; I don’t think I have read anything else quite like it. Jessica Spotswood took the usual paranormal tropes and twisted them up into something new and wonderfully compelling. YA tropes that normally drive me nuts kept me firmly engaged in the story, wondering what would happen next. The character development kept me enthralled, too."
      -Julie @ Manga Maniac Cafe

"Born Wicked is the enchanting, romantic, tragic story of Cate Cahill, one of the bravest heroines I’ve ever encountered. Witchery, romance, scandals and history packed in an engrossing YA novel."
      -Precious @ Fragments of Life


4 comments:

  1. Born Wicked is already on my TBR pile! I've heard about this book a lot and can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, with bloggers saying stuff like that I don't know why I've left it so long to read. Plus the fashion pictures that Jessica posts for Born Wicked are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were pretty spot on!! I enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete