Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February: Month of Love and Book Boyfriends - Day Twelve: Will Herondale



Day 12! Today's book boyfriend is:

Will Herondale




Stats


Name/Book: Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare

Age:17

Height: Tall

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

 
Physical Description

"But that wasn't what made her stare. He had the most beautiful face she had ever seen. Tangled black hair and eyes like blue glass. Elegant cheeckbones, a full mouth, and long, thick lashes. Even the curve of his throath was perfect. He lookes like every fictional hereo she'd ever conjured up in her head."







Quotes:

Jem gave her a wistful look. "Must you go? I was rather hoping you'd stay and be a ministering angel, but if you must go, you must."
"I'll stay." Will said a bit crossly, and threw himself down in the armchair Tessa had just vacated. "I can minister angelically."
"None too convincingly. And you're not as pretty to look at as Tessa is." Jem said, closing his eyes as he leaned back against the pillow.
"How rude. Many who have gazed upon me have compared it to gazing at the radiance of the sun."
Jem still had his eyes closed. "If they mean that it gives you a headache, they aren't wrong.

Quotes:

No, I mean enterprising." said Will. "When I mean morally deficient, I say 'Now, that is something I would have done'
  
 Quotes
 
 He bent to put his cheek against hers. His breath against her ear made her shudder with each deliberately spoken word. "I have wanted to do this," he said, "every moment of every hour of every day that I have been with you since the day I met you.




Quotes:

It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them."

 
Quotes:

It's too late," she said.
"Don't say that." His voice was half a whisper. "I love you, Tessa. I love you.






Why He's a Great Book Boyfriend:

Will is funny, quick.witted, sarcastic and cocky. He's also the kidn of person who would do anything to keep the ones he loves safe. He wants people to think he doesn't care or is capable of love bur he is. Jem and Tessa are proof of that. :)


 
I love Jem too but I'm definitely Team Will!
What about you? Are you Team Will or Team Jem? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment