Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February: Month of Love and Book Boyfriends - Day Nineteen: Adam Kent



Day 19! Today's book boyfriend is:

Adam Kent











 
 
Stats


Name/Book: Adam Kent from Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi

Age: 18

Height: Tall

Eyes: Dark Blue

Hair: Dark Brown


Physical Description/ First Appearance

"His arms are tatted up,half sleeves to his elbows. His eyebrow is missing a ring hey must’ve confiscated. Dark blue eyes dark brown hair sharp jawline strong lean frame. Gorgeous Dangerous.Terrifying."




Quotes:

"He looks at me with so much emotion I nearly crack in half.
"God, Juliette--"
And he's kissing me.
Once, twice, until I've had a taste and realize I'll never have enough.

Quotes:
 
"I turn around. He's pressing his fist to his mouth, trying to hid his smile, trying to stop the words from tumbling out of his lips.  I touch the material. Decide I should probably say something. "It's very...comfortable.
 "Sexy."I look up. He's shaking his head. "It's sexy as hell."
He steps forward. Slips me into his arms.
"I look like a gymnast," I mumble.
"No," he whispers, hot hot hot against my lips. "You look like a superhero."
  




Quotes
 
"I had to find you," he whispers. "I asked around everywhere and no one had answers. The world kept falling apart. I had to take care of James and I had to find a way to live and I didn't know if joining the army would help but I never forgot about you. I always hoped," he falters, "that one day I would see you again."

Quotes:

He smiles a small smile. His lips twitch like he's trying not to laugh. His eyes soften as they study my own. "There's very little I wouldn't do for you.
Quotes:

He laughs again, this time a hard, heavy sort of laugh. He's staring at a point directly past my shoulder. "You never asked for anything from anyone." He finally meets my eyes. "But no one ever gave you a chance."
I swallow hard, try to look away but he catches my face.
He whispers, "You have no idea how much I've thought about you. How many times I've dreamt" - he takes a tight breath - "how many times I've dreamt about being this close to you." He moves to run a hand through his hair before he changes his mind. Looks down. Looks up. "God, Juliette, I'd follow you anywhere. You're the only good thing left in this world.






Why He's a Great Book Boyfriend:

Adam is in the army. He's strong and determined and knows how to survive. He cares deeply for his brother and would do anything to keep him and Juliette safe. He can be really sweet to her and the fact he spend years looking for her makes him an even better characters.

 
 

 
I'll confess I have a soft spot for Warner for some reason but, for now, I'm still Team Adam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment