Saturday, February 16, 2013

February: Month of Love and Book Boyfriends - Day Sixteen: Elder



Day 16! Today's book boyfriend is:

Elder








Stats


Name/Book: Elder from Across The Universe Series by Beth Revis

Age:16

Height: 5'11

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown




Physical Description/ First Appearance

"The gentle hands steady my head again. A face peers into mine. A boy—about Jason’s age, but taller and broader and more muscly than Jason had been. Dark olive skin; milk-chocolate eyes with flecks of cinnamon that are narrow at the ends, almond-shaped. It’s a handsome face, one I want to trust."


  Quotes:

So, I do what any reasonable person would do when faced with a crying girl. I get the frex out of there

Quotes:

"I want to take her into my arms and hold her tight. But at the same time, I know that is the exact opposite of what she wants. She wants to be free, and all I want is to hold her tight against me."
 

 Quotes
 
  "And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

Quotes:

If my life on Earth must end, let it end with a promise. Let it end with hope.”
I wrap my pinkie around his. He squeezes my finger, and this world doesn’t feel so cold anymore.
“Will you stay with me?” I whisper.
“Always.
"

 
Quotes:

"I might have the whole world now, but it's not enough if I don't get to share it with her."









Why He's a Great Book Boyfriend:

Elder is a leader and he clearly cares for his people and wants the best for them. He's brave and adventurous and not afraid to do what has to be done. It's clear from the start that he has feelings for Amy and he can be really sweet to her





Elder is great, isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment