Friday, February 15, 2013

February: Month of Love and Book Boyfriends - Day Fifteen: Patch Cipriano



Day 15! Today's book boyfriend is:

Patch Cipriano








Stats


Name/Book: Patch Cipriano from Hush Hush Series by Becca FitzPatrick

Age:

Height: 6'1

Eyes: Black

Hair: Black


Physical Description/ First Appearance

"His black eyes sliced into me, and the corners of his mouth tilted up. My heart fumbled a beat and in that pause, a feeling of gloomy darkness seemed to slide like a shadow over me. It vanished in and instant, but I was still staring at him. His smile wasn't friendly. It was a smile that spelled trouble. With a promise."








Quotes:

You smell good, too." Patch said.
"It's called a shower." I was staring right ahead. When he didn't answer, I turned sideways. "Soap. Shampoo. Hot water."
"Naked. I know the drill.


Quotes:

Hang on, did you just call me Angel?" I asked
"If I did?"
"I don't like it."
He grinned. "It stays, Angel.
  


 
 
 Quotes
 
Nora: "If you can't feel, why did you kiss me?"
Patch: "Because I feel it here, in my heart. I haven't lost the ability to feel emotion.

Quotes:

You're mine, Angel," he murmured, brushing the words across my jawbone as I arched my neck higher, inviting him to kiss everywhere. "You have me forever.”

 
Quotes:

Angel... I don't think you understand the lengths I would go to if it means keeping you here with me.








Why He's a Great Book Boyfriend:

Patch is a faleen angel. He's dark and mysterious. He's also witty and sarcastic. He always has a comeback ready and is great at creating sentences full of innuendo. It's obvious he loves Nora and wants to keep her safe.


 
 

So, what do you think of Patch?

1 comment:

  1. Now here's the fallen angel for me. Damn hotis an understatement *sighs*

    ReplyDelete