Monday, February 25, 2013

February: Month of Love and Book Boyfriends - Day Twenty-Five: Vlad Tepesh



Day 25! Today's book boyfriend is:
 
Vlad Tepesh

 





 
 
Stats


Name/Book: Vlad Tepesh from Nigth Huntress Series and Night Prince Series by Jeaniene Frost

Age: Around 600

Height: Tall

Eyes: Black

Hair: Black


Physical Description/ First Appearance

"At first sight he looked like a normal, well-built man in his thirties, but then hints of his uniqueness showed. His expresso colored hair was pasr his shoulders - longer than most men dared, but on him it somehow looked supremely masculine.  Black pants and indigo shirt drapped over muscled that appeared far harder than a gym membership usually accounted for... His high cheeckbones were accented by stubble somewhere bewtween five o´clock shadow and a beard, yet instead of coming across as unkempt, it was rugged and enticing."


Quotes:

Oh, Leila. Now you're just making yourself irresistible to me, aren't you.

Quotes:

Culture Club?” Now his mouth curled downward. “And you accuse me of practicing cruel and unusual punishment.
  





 Quotes
 
"No, I do my torturing in the dungeon like any other respectable castle owner."

Quotes:
 
His teeth flashed in a wicked grin. “Many women wonder, but few find out. I’m very selective in my lovers.”
“Because you’re so special?” I couldn’t help but ask with open sarcasm.
That grin faded and his expression became serious. “Because at points in my life, I’ve lost everything. This house, my other homes, the cars, planes…they’re my possessions, but anyone could own them. My body is the one thing that’s truly mine, so I don’t give it away as though it’s worthless.






 Quotes
 
"This is our true tie, ” he whispered, his breath falling hotly onto my lips. “You’re meant for me, and I will have you."









Why He's a Great Book Boyfriend:

Vlad (don't call him Dracula - he doesn't like it) is dangerous, arrogant and sure of himself. He's extremely protective and fierce and can actually be quite charming when he wants to. 

 

 
 
 
 
 
So what do you think of Mr. Vlad? 

1 comment:

  1. I love Vlad, he is sexy and I loved in NH series his bantering with Bones and his friendship with Cat

    ReplyDelete