Thursday, February 7, 2013

February: Month of Love and Book Boyfriends - Day Seven: Four/ Tobias Eaton



Day 7! Today's book boyfriend is:


Four / Tobias Eaton




Stats


Name/Book: Four /Tobias Eaton from the Divergent Series by Veronica Roth

Age: 19

Height: Tall

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dark



Physical Description

"He has a spare upper lip and a full lower lip. His eyes are so deep-set that his eyelashes touch the skin under his eyebrows, and they are dark blue, a dreaming, sleeping, waiting color."







Quotes:

“We've all started to put down the virtues of the other factions in the process of bolstering our own. I don't want to do that. I want to be brave, and selfless, and smart, and kind, and honest." He clears his throat. "I continually struggle with kindness.”


Quotes:

“I have something I need to tell you," he says. I run my fingers along the tendons in his hands and look back at him. "I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though."
"That's sensible of you," I say, smiling too. "We should find some paper so you can make a list or a chart or something."
I feel his laughter against my side, his nose sliding along my jaw, his lips pressing my ear.
"Maybe I'm already sure," he says, "and I just don't want to frighten you."
I laugh a little. "Then you should know better."
"Fine," he says.
"Then I love you.” "

Quotes

“We're all right, you know,' he says quietly. 'You and me. Okay?' My chest aches, and I nod. 'Nothing else is all right.' His whisper tickles my cheek. 'But we are.”

Quotes:

Sleep,” he says. “I'll fight the bad dreams off if they come to get you.”
With what?”
“My bare hands, obviously.”


Quotes:

“I’ll be your family now,” he says.
“I love you,” I say.
I said that once, before I went to Erudite headquarters, but he was asleep then. I don’t know why I didn’t say it when he could hear it. Maybe I was afraid to trust him with something so personal as my devotion. Or afraid that I did not know what it was to love someone. But now I think the scary thing was not saying it before it was almost too late. Not saying it before it was almost too late for me.
I am his, and he is mine, and it has been that way all along.
He stares at me. I wait with my hands clutching his arms for stability as he considers his response.
He frowns at me. “Say it again.”
“Tobias,” I say, “I love you.”
His skin is slippery with water and he smells like sweat and my shirt sticks to his arms when he slides them around me. He presses his face to my neck and kisses me right above the collarbone, kisses my cheek, kisses my lips.
“I love you, too,” he says.”






Why He's a Great Book Boyfriend:

Four or Tobias is brave and determined. He only has four ears. As an intructor he can be quite demanding but it soon becomesobvious that he has feelings for Tris.                          He says he has to work on his kindness but I think he can be kind when he wants or needs to be. Plus, he can be quite sweet and resuarring to Tris.



Four is wonderful, isn't he?
Are you excited for the Divergent movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment