Monday, February 18, 2013

February: Month of Love and Book Boyfriends - Day Eighteen: Adrian Ivashkov



Day 18! Today's book boyfriend is:

Adrian Ivashkov










 
 
Stats


Name/Book: Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead

Age: 21

Height: 6'1

Eyes: Green

Hair: Brown


Physical Description/ First Appearance

"He had brown hair that looked like it had been purposely styled to appear a little unkempt, and his eyes were either blue or green - I din't have quite enough light to know for sure. His face was cute, I supposed, and I pegged him to be a couple years older than me."




Quotes:

Rose: "You've asked me out tons of times."
Adrian: "Not really. I've made inappropriate suggestions and frequently pushed for nudity. But I've never asked you out on a real date.

Quotes:

Adrian: "What happened, then? You're stomping through every puddle you acn find and look like your're going to punch the first person you see."
Rose: "Why are you hanging around, then? Aren't you worried about getting hit?"
Adrian: "Aw, you'd never hurt me. My face is too pretty
  



Quotes
 
"Make me an offer." I said at last. "Write it up, and give me a point-by-point outline of why you're a good would-be suitor."
He started to laugh, then saw my face. "Seriously? That's like homework. There's a reason I'm not in college." I snapped my fingers.
"Get to it, Ivashkov. I want to see you put in a good day's work."
I expected a joke or a brush-off until later, but instead, he said. "Okay."
"Okay?"
"Yep. I'm going to go back to my room right now to start drafting my assignment."
I stared incredulously as he reached for his coat. I had never seen Adrian move that fast when any kind of labor was involved."

Quotes:

Takes a lot of tries before you hit perfection." He paused to reconsider that. "Well, except for my parents. They got it on the first try

 
Quotes:

Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me.







Why He's a Great Book Boyfriend:

Adrian is witty and sarcasstic and can always be counted on for a funny, well delivered comeback. Hes a flort but he can also be quite sweet and chilvarous when he wants to.

 
 

 
I really Dimitri but I think Adrian is a great character as well. I love how funny and witty he is!

1 comment:

  1. Even Though in VA I was team Dimitri, I always loved Adrian. In Bloodliness I love him eve more. He is so funny

    ReplyDelete