Friday, February 8, 2013

February: Month of Love and Book Boyfriends - Day Eight: Noah Hutchins



Day 8! Today's book boyfriend is:

Noah Hutchins


Stats


Name/Book: Noah Hutchins from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Age: 17

Height: Tall

Eyes: Chocolate Brow

Hair: Brown



Physical Description

"As if he heard me from across the room, his dark eyes met mine. His shaggy brown hair fell over them, but I could tell he was looking at me. The stubble on his face moved as he smiled. Noah had muscles, looks and trouble stalking him. Somehow, he made jeans and a T-shirt look dangerous."




Quotes:

Echo you look... appetizing.” 
"Like chicken wing appetizing or succulent hamburger appetizing?” 
“Appetizing as in your boyfriend’s a moron to leave you alone."


Quotes:

“My little nymph's laughter filled my soul."You're so bad. I'm talking about sleep. Like real sleep. Not sex."
"We don't need to have sex. There are other things I can do to help you sleep."

Quotes

Her shoulders never shook. No tears streamed down her face. The worst type of crying wasn't the kind everyone could see--the wailing on street corners, the tearing at clothes. No, the worst kind happened when your soul wept and no matter what you did, there was no way to comfort it. A section withered and became a scar on the part of your soul that survived. For people like me and Echo, our souls contained more scar tissue than life.”

Quotes:

“I gazed into her beautiful green eyes and her fear melted. A shy smile tugged at her lips and at my heart. Fuck me and the rest of the world, I was in love.”




Why He's a Great Book Boyfriend:

Noah loves his family and all he wants is to be able to take care of his brothers and keep them safe.
He might look and act like a tough guy but he can also be extremely sweet and tender. He's a flirt and he's never been in love before Echo but when he falls in love with her, he really does fall in love



There's something about a bad boy reformed, isn't there?
What do you think of Noah?

No comments:

Post a Comment