Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February: Month of Love and Book Boyfriends - Day Twenty-Seven: Noah



Day 27! Today's book boyfriend is:
 
Noah Shaw
 




 
Stats


Name/Book: Noah Shaw from Mara Dyer Series by Michelle Hodkin

Age: 17

Height: 5'11

Eyes:Grey

Hair: Chestnut


Physical Description/ First Appearance

"His general state of disarray was almost enough to distract me from his face. The boy—if he could be called that, looking like he belonged in college, not high school—wore Chucks with holes worn through, no laces. Slim charcoal pants and a white button-down shirt covered his lean, spare frame. His tie was loose, his cuffs were undone, and his blazer lay in a heap beside him as he lazily leaned back on the palms of his hands. His strong jaw and chin were slightly scruffy, as though he hadn’t shaved in days, and his eyes looked gray in the shade. Strands of his dark chestnut hair stuck out every which way. Bedroom hair"











Quotes:

I hate you," I muttered.
Noah smiled wider. "I know.
.








Quotes:

In my rush, I hadn't tied my shoelaces. Noah was now tying them for me.  He looked up at me through his dark fringe of lashes and smiled. The expression on his face melted me completely. I knew I had the goofiest grin plastered on my lips, and didn't care.
"There," he said as he finished tying the laces on my left shoe. "Now you won't fall."
Too late.
  





 Quotes
 
"You want me as much as I want you. And all I want is you."
My tongue warred with my mind. "Today." I whispered.
Noah stood slowly, his body skimming mine as he rose. "Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever."

Quotes:

Is there any point asking what you're going to make me do on Sunday?"
"Not really."
Okay. "Is there any point asking what you're going to do to me?"
He grinned wickedly. "Not really."
Fabulous. "Does it involve the use of a safe word?"
"That will depend entirely on you." Noah moved impossibly closer, just inches away. A few freckles disappeared into the scruff on his jaw. "I'll be gentle," Noah added. My breath caught in my throat as he looked at me from beneath those lashes, ruining me.
I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're evil."
In response, Noah smiled, and raised his finger to gently tap the tip of my nose. "And you're mine," he said, then walked away.


Quotes:

Mara, I have never felt about anyone the way I feel about you. And when you're ready for me to show you," he said, brushing my hair to the side, "I'm going to kiss you." His thumb grazed my ear and his hand curved around my neck. He leaned me backward and my eyes fluttered closed. I breathed in the scent of him as he leaned in and kissed the hollow under my ear. My pulse raced under his lips.
"And I won't settle for anything less.
There is no pretending." Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll you then.









Why He's a Great Book Boyfriend:

Sexual innuendos are his things. :P He's a heartbreaker with a lot of secrets and I love how much of a tease he can be. He can be sweet when he wants to as well.

 
 
 
What do you think of Noah?

3 comments:

  1. Noah is very passionate, caring and completely mad about Mara. I have read all two books and i love the chemistry between Noah and Mara. Noah is so special and little misterious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Noah! He is such a loving, caring boyfriend! And he is soo hot! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes! I have the first book but I haven't read it yet. Will start on it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete